|Birthname||Maria del Carmen Romano Nolk|
|born on||10 February 1926 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°58' 19°00 Asc. 15°53'|
Mexico's First Lady from 1976 to 1982, as the spouse of Mexican president José López Portillo. She died on 9 May 2000, aged 74, in Mexico City.
- spouse relationship with López Portillo, José (born 16 June 1920). Notes: 1951-1991
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Federal District archives.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Mexico's First Lady, 1976-1982)