|born on||22 November 1903 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°53' 05°44 Asc. 12°22'|
Norwegian painter, gallery owner, and publisher. He ran his own gallery, Galleri Per, from 1940 to 1963, and founded the periodical "Kunsten i dag" ('The art today'), which he edited from 1946 to 1973. He was head of the National Museum of Art, Architecture and Design 1953-1973. In 1973 he was appointed Knight 1st Class of the Royal Norwegian Order of St. Olav.
Rom died on 2 October 1985 in Oslo, Norway, at the age of 81.
- Relationship : Marriage 1928 (Ingeborg Heyerdahl)
Viktor E. quotes from the midwife records: "10 FM [formiddag (before midday)]." A photograph of the entry for Rom is on file at Astrodatabank.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Royal Order of St. Olav)