|born on||19 May 1896 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||New York, USA, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°08' 21°43 Asc. 29°28'|
American psychologist and biochemist who developed "Rolfing," a tissue manipulation technique said to promote more efficient body energy and fusion. The theory she presented was that psychological problems take physical form in the body and can be reached when the rigidities are broken.
Rolf died of cancer in 1979.
Diane Clarke quotes her, B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Biochemist)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Created rolfing)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection