|Birthname||Rol, Gustavo Adolfo|
|born on||20 June 1903 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Torino, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°56' 23°43 Asc. 22°31'|
Italian psychic whose skills were studied by many parapsychologists and who was given mention in many books dealing with psi.
Born to a wealthy family, his father was a banker. Rol was cultured and outspoken and openly credited his philosophical view to thinkers such as Kant, Schopenhauer and Kierkgaard. He lived in a luxurious flat and collected Napoleonic memorabilia. When questioned on matters of faith, he exhibited an uncompromising Christian attitude.
Although Rol’s followers felt he was possessed of sometimes dangerous supernatural powers, there were others who classified him a "great thinker." Yet others considered him to be a clever exploiter, this despite the fact that Rol never asked his followers for money. He continually discouraged everyone from an interest in the occult and supernatural and particularly detested the journalists who hounded him, calling them "lie-mongers." Interestingly his followers felt his refusal to be the subject of a serious study was proof of the existence of his "powers" while skeptics felt this refusal was proof that it was all a fraud. The truth, some believe, lies between the two.
The legendary Rol died 9/22/1994, Torino, Italy.
- Death, Cause unspecified 22 September 1994 at 12:00 noon in Torino, Italy (Age 91)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes colleague Enrico Ruscalla from him
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist (Great thinker)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian in belief)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Psychic)
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru (Leader of followers)