Rogers, William D.
|Birthname||William Dill Rogers|
|born on||12 May 1927 at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||New Castle, Delaware, 39n40, 75w34|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°31' 00°09 Asc. 12°28'|
American lawyer who served as U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs (October 1974 – June 1976) and Undersecretary of State for Economic Affairs (June 1976 – January 1977) under then-Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in the administration of President Gerald Ford. He was amongst the founding members in 1982, and from 2004 until his death was vice chairman, of Kissinger's consulting firm Kissinger Associates.
William D. Rogers was married for 56 years to Suzanne Rochford "Suki" Rogers, and he had two sons. He died on 22 September 2007, aged 80, in Upperville, Virginia.
- associate relationship with Kissinger, Henry (born 27 May 1923)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (56 years with Suzanne Rochford "Suki" Rogers)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office