|Birthname||Katitza Rosana Rodriguez Pereda|
|born on||21 March 1974 at 20:59 (= 8:59 PM )|
|Place||Jesús María, Peru, 12s04, 77w04|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°04' 09°59 Asc. 18°09'|
Peruvian lawyer, founder of Creative Commons Peru, and an international director at the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) where she mainly works on cybersecurity and human rights. Her responsibilities at EFF include management of the growth of Latin American programmes. Since 1997, she has worked in the areas of privacy, personal data protection, and copyright within the digital environment.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Creative Commons Peru)