Rodgers, John S.
|Birthname||John Scott Rodgers|
|born on||29 July 1965 at 22:07 (= 10:07 PM )|
|Place||St.Johnsbury, Vermont, 44n25, 72w01|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°42' 29°30 Asc. 24°46'|
American politician who has served in the Vermont Senate from the Essex-Orleans district since 2013. He previously served in the Vermont House of Representatives from the Orleans-Caledonia 1 district from 2003 to 2011.
He ran as a write-in candidate in the Democratic primary for Governor of Vermont in 2018. He won 1.55% of the vote.
Rodgers proposed a controversial bill proposing the banning of cellphone use for people under the age of 21.
He is a construction business owner by profession.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Sonneborn, Ethan (born 24 May 2004). Notes: Democratic primary candidates, 2018 Vermont gubernatorial
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Construction)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Vermont governor, 2018)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)