|Birthname||Margaretta Large Fitler|
|born on||9 June 1926 at 05:37 (= 05:37 AM )|
|Place||Lower Merion, Pennsylvania, 40n02, 75w18|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°50' 06°00 Asc. 02°09'|
American socialite and philanthropist, the second wife of the 49th governor of New York and 41st vice president of the United States, Nelson A. Rockefeller (1908–1979) with whom she had two sons. She had four children from her prior marriage to Dr. James Murphy, whom she left in 1963 to marry Nelson.
Happy had a double mastectomy in 1974, being declared cancer-free on 18 October 1974, from which she survived in good health, an active advocate of early breast cancer detection. Since her husband's death of a heart attack on 26 January 1979, she served on several corporate boards and was an alternate representative to the UN General Assembly in 1991-1992.
Happy Rockefeller died on 19 May 2015 at the age of 88 following a short illness.
- parent->child relationship with Rockefeller, Mark (born 26 January 1967)
- parent->child relationship with Rockefeller, Nelson Aldrich Jr (born 30 May 1964)
- spouse relationship with Rockefeller, Nelson (born 8 July 1908)
- Health : Medical procedure 1974 (Double mastectomy)
B.C. in hand from Eugene Moore.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breasts)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Double mastectomy)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Nelson Rockefeller)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1979)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women