|Birthname||Wade Jeremy William Robson|
|born on||17 September 1982|
|Place||Brisbane, Australia, 27s28, 153e02|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
Australian dancer and choreographer who began performing as a dancer at the age of five. He has directed music videos and world tours for pop artists such as NSYNC and Britney Spears. Robson was the host and executive producer for "The Wade Robson Project," which aired on MTV in 2003. In 2007, he joined the Fox television dance series "So You Think You Can Dance" as a judge and choreographer.
Robson was friends with the pop singer Michael Jackson as a child. When Jackson was charged with child sexual abuse, Robson testified at Jackson's trial, saying that Jackson had never abused him. In 2013, he reversed his position, saying Jackson had abused him. His allegations, and those of James Safechuck, are the subject of the 2019 documentary "Leaving Neverland."
- associate relationship with Safechuck, James (born 28 February 1978)
- child sex abuser relationship with Jackson, Michael (1958) (born 29 August 1958)
- compare to chart of Chandler, Jordan (born 11 January 1980)
Date and place of birth from Wikipedia.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Notable : Awards : Emmy