|born on||26 September 1944 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°42' 21°40 Asc. 16°22'|
British television host who brought her acerbic "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." to America in April 2001, when her game show, "The Weakest Link" first appeared. The sharp-tongued, black-clad Brit is a veteran of newspaper columns, TV journalism and reporting but nothing has matched her success in playing a dominatrix on prime time U.S. and UK TV. Her insults, to private citizens and celebrities alike, have audiences chortling with delight, wishing they could say the same thing at times: "Come back after you’ve gone to college," and "Which village is missing an idiot?"
Robinson began as a writer in Fleet Street for Daily Mail in summer 1967, and moved the following year to the Sunday Times for ten years. By 1980 she was the only woman assistant editor in Fleet Street. Regular TV stints from 1987 led to the high-rated live consumer program "Watchdog," where she sharpened her tongue on callous company chiefs who were put in the hot seat. On 1/28/2000 she was presented with the concept for the TV pilot of The Weakest Link, which premiered in the UK in August 2000.
In fall 2001, Anne released her autobiography, "Memoirs of an Unfit Mother," (Little Brown). It chronicles her life as a respected journalist, her struggle with alcoholism and the devastating custody battle over her daughter, which she lost on 4/06/1973; condemned for being an ambitious working parent. The daughter of a self-reliant, fearless, dominating mother, in person Robinson is charming, candid and eager to please. She married on 1/19/1968, and again in March 1980 to the present day.
- Work : New Job 1967 (Wrote for the Daily Mail)
- Work : New Job 1980 (Assistant editor for Fleet Street)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1987 (Hosting the TV show "Watchdog")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 (Released her autobiography)
Frank Clifford quotes her, 2001. (Robinson is unsure of her birth time, but in Libra fashion tried to help! She said it could have been around 7:00 AM (GWT)or just before midnight. The former time may be less reliable, as this is the time quoted for her daughter¹s birth in her autobiography.)
(Note: 6:30 AM does give her a Gemini MC, for communication field, and the ruler Mercury in Virgo with a Virgo ASC)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, non custodial)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (The Weakest Link)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)