|born on||10 November 1889 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Chateauneuf-Galaure, France, 45n14, 4e57|
|Timezone||LMT m4e57 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°06' 17°26 Asc. 18°40'|
French noted family, the sister of stigmatist Marthe Robin. Celina died on 12/29/1985, Châteauneuf de Galaure.
- child->parent relationship with Robin, Amélie (born 31 January 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Robin, Joseph (born 29 March 1860)
- sibling relationship with Robin, Alice (born 30 March 1894)
- sibling relationship with Robin, Clémence (born 22 March 1898)
- sibling relationship with Robin, Henri (born 16 January 1896)
- sibling relationship with Robin, Marie (born 18 January 1892)
- sibling relationship with Robin, Marthe (born 13 March 1902)
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 December 1985 at 12:00 noon in Chateauneuf de Galaure, France (Age 96)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.23, 10/1995 (7:00 AM Paris time) Note: The L&L given are for nearby St Vallier and not Châteauneuf de Galaure.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of six)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Marthe noted stigmatist)
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)