|born on||1 February 1952 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Aberdeen, Scotland, 57n10, 2w04|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°15' 21°19 Asc. 03°54'|
Scottish-American astrologer who as a child lived a nomadic lifestyle and as an adult has moved often as well.
Her first love was art and textiles and she attended art school. Consistent with her passion for the Renaissance period she traveled to Florence and then throughout Europe, eventually finding her way to Canada in 1974. From there she came to the US but has never given up her travels or her quest. California holds a special place in her heart as that is where her children were born, daughter Tara in 1977 and son Andrew in 1979. When her children were ages 3 and 5, she became a single mother and, to support herself and her children, she became a massage therapist, training at three different schools and becoming a certified Shiatsu practitioner.
With a lifelong interest in astrology, she picked up a book in the early '90s by Isabelle Pagan and began to study it intensively, traveling to England to study at the Center for Psychological Astrology and to earn her Diploma from the Faculty of Astrological Studies.
Evelyn provided one of the written interpretations of a chart in "Under One Sky" published in 2004.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1977 (daughter Tara born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1979 (son Andrew born)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2004 (chapter of "Under One Sky")
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Energy field healer (massage therapy)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology