Robert, Archduke of Austria-Este
|Birthname||Robert Karl Ludwig Maximilian .....|
|born on||8 February 1915 at 22:05 (= 10:05 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°02' 10°58 Asc. 15°02'|
Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Royal of Hungary, Bohemia and Croatia, as the second son of Karl I, (beatified) last Emperor of Austria-Hungary, and Zita of Bourbon-Parma.
Archduke Robert married Princess Margherita of Savoy-Aosta (born 7 April 1930), elder daughter of the late Amadeo, 3rd Duke of Aosta on 28 December 1953 in Bourg-en-Bresse, France (civilly) and 29 December 1953 (religiously), in Brou, France. The couple had five children, all of whom use the designation of Austria-Este.
He died on 7 February 1996, aged 80, in Basel.
- child->parent relationship with Karl I, Emperor of Austria (born 17 August 1887)
- child->parent relationship with Zita, Empress of Austria (born 9 May 1892)
- sibling relationship with Adelheid, Archduchess of Austria (born 3 January 1914)
- sibling relationship with Carl Ludwig, Archduke of Austria (born 10 March 1918)
- sibling relationship with Felix, Archduke of Austria (born 31 May 1916)
- sibling relationship with Habsburg, Otto von (born 20 November 1912)
- Relationship : Marriage 28 December 1953 (Princess Margherita of Savoy-Aosta)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung" (Vienna Times), 9 February 1915, p. 1: "am Montag, den 8. Februar d. I., um 10 Uhr 5 Minuten nachts im Schloss zu Schonbrunn" (on Monday 8 February at 10:05pm in Schonbrunn).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)