|Birthname||Miles Guthrie Robbins|
|born on||4 May 1992 at 06:51 (= 06:51 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°13' 05°58 Asc. 02°18'|
American musician, songwriter and ukulele aficionado. He is a member of Pow Pow, a Rhode Island based band. He is the second son of actors Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins. His older brother, John "Jack" Henry, was born on 15 May 1989.
- child->parent relationship with Robbins, Tim (born 16 October 1958)
- child->parent relationship with Sarandon, Susan (born 4 October 1946)
- sibling relationship with Amurri, Eva (born 15 March 1985). Notes: Half-sibling
LMR quotes news at the time
Sy Scholfield quotes "People in the News," Associated Press, 5 May 1992: "The baby, not yet named, was born at 6:51 a.m. Monday at an undisclosed New York hospital."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of actors)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two boys)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Pow Pow)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Ukulele)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer