|Birthname||William Patrick Roache|
|born on||23 April 1932 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Ilkeston, England, 52n59, 1w18|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°53' 06°34 Asc. 11°33'|
British actor, the longest-running player in the UK series "Coronation Street," He has played Ken Barlow in the soap opera Coronation Street since its first episode on 9 December 1960. He is listed in Guinness World Records as the longest serving living television actor in a continuous role.
He and his wife lost their 18-month-old baby to illness on 16 January 1984. In November 1990, a libelous tabloid article was printed and Roache sued the paper and writer. He won the case in court on 29 October 1991. After the case, he created a board game called "Libel."
On 1 May 2013, Roache was arrested on suspicion of having raped a 15-year-old girl in 1967, an allegation he strenuously denied. The Crown Prosecution Service subsequently announced that he was to be charged with two counts of rape. On 6 June 2013, Roache was charged with a further five counts of indecent assault against girls aged between 12 and 16. During the trial, one charge was dismissed outright by the judge citing a lack of evidence and significant flaws emerged in two witnesses' accounts in relation to the other charges. On 6 February 2014, Roache was found not guilty on all charges.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Coronation Street (born 9 December 1960). Notes: Plays Ken Barlow, 1960–
- business associate/partner relationship with Kirkbride, Anne (born 21 June 1954)
- Crime : Trial dates 14 January 2014 in Preston (Alleged rape and sexual assault)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank Clifford quotes David Fisher for a letter from Roache 8/1980 in which he gave the date of April 25. Later, his autobiography (written with Stan Nichols), "Ken and Me," Simon & Schuster 1993, noted the mix-up in his birth date of the 23rd and the 25th. The latter is given on his birth certificate which is dated on the same day but Roache himself believes it is the 23rd.
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (18-month-old child died)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (23 years in one series)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Libel suit, won)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Coronation Street)
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (MBE)