|Birthname||Jean Philippe Marie Rivière|
|born on||18 May 1926 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Bergerac, France, 44n51, 0e29|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°43' 12°32 Asc. 17°08'|
French actor and nightclub owner. He did some acting and developed a transvestite entertainment act before he opened a nightclub in St-Tropez, and another in Paris, the Alcazar, 1968-74. He then resumed his drag act at the Paradis Latin until 1983, and at the Piccadilly in London until 1985. He came back to the Alcazar before he left to manage a hotel in the West Indies.
Riviere married on 10 June 1966, divorced on 13 March 1972. He had a second marriage on 18 May 1974 and divorce on 28 June 1988, and a third marriage on 23 June 1989.
He died of throat cancer on 23 April 1996 at 4 A.M. in Paris.
- Work : New Job 1968 (Nightclub act in Alcazar)
- Work : New Job 1983 (Nightclub act, Paradis Latin)
- Work : New Job 1985 (Nightclub act in London)
Birth and death records in Didier Geslain archive, 'R' pdf file, pp. 79-80.
Same data from Petitallot who quotes B.C., Cadran No. 37, 1/1997
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Throat, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite (Had a club act in drag)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Night club)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Night club circuit)