|Birthname||Krysten Alyce Ritter|
|born on||16 December 1981 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Shickshinny, Pennsylvania, 41n09, 76w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°40' 06°20 Asc. 19°41'|
American actress and former model, known for her roles as Jane Margolis on the AMC drama series Breaking Bad, Chloe on the ABC comedy series Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23, and the eponymous hero Jessica Jones on the Netflix drama series of the same name. She has appeared in films such as What Happens in Vegas (2008), 27 Dresses (2008), Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009), She's Out of My League (2010), Veronica Mars (2014), and Big Eyes (2014). She has also appeared in roles in the television series Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Gravity, 'Til Death, and Veronica Mars.
Ritter moved from Brooklyn to Los Angeles in 2007. She sings and plays guitar in a band called Ex Vivian. She also promotes animal rights, and posed for a 2013 PETA ad campaign warning pet owners of the dangers of leaving dogs in cars during the summer.
- associate relationship with Abromeit, Susie (born 15 November 1982). Notes: co-stars on 'Jessica Jones'
- compare to chart of Historic: P.E.T.A. (born 21 August 1980). Notes: Ritter supports PETA
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "Off to work to enjoy the last day of my 20's (was born @ noon) & last day of Don't trust the B in @Apt23. Great way to enter a new decade!" (posted 16 Dec 2011) . Place of birth from news article: "Her birthplace was indeed Shickshinny" ("Trust us, this actress is different," Times Leader, 8 April 2012 ).
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Ex Vivian)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Animal rights)