|born on||23 December 1916 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°48' 19°06 Asc. 21°33'|
Italian film critic, scriptwriter and film director, specializing in Neapolitan-style humor movies. He began with documentary films and in 1952, directed his first full-length film, "Vacanze con il gangster." He subsequently directed many popular films, including some for television.
- associate relationship with Mas, Jeanne (born 28 February 1956)
- parent->child relationship with Risi, Claudio (born 12 November 1948)
- parent->child relationship with Risi, Marco (born 4 June 1951)
- sibling relationship with Risi, Nelo (born 21 April 1920)
- Work : New Job 1952 (First full-length film debut)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Two sons, film directors)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Scriptwriter)