|born on||11 November 1989 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Scranton, Pennsylvania, 41n25, 75w40|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°10' 25°28 Asc. 14°48'|
American figure skater, the 2010 Four Continents champion and 2016 U.S. national champion. Earlier in his career, he won the 2008 and 2009 World Junior Championships, the 2007–2008 Junior Grand Prix Final, and the 2008 U.S junior national title. Rippon was selected to represent USA at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. This makes him the first openly gay American athlete to qualify for any Winter Olympics. In 2018 he won an Olympic bronze medal as part of the figure skating team event, thus becoming the first openly gay U.S. athlete to win a medal at the Winter Olympics.
Rippon's signature move is a 3Lz that he executes with both arms above his head, colloquially dubbed the "Rippon Lutz". He is capable of performing the 3Lz-2T-2Lo combination with one hand over his head in all three jumps (colloquially the "'Tano Lutz" after Brian Boitano, who invented the move). He is also one of the few men able to do a competent lay-back spin.
The oldest of six children, he was born with severe hearing loss but underwent surgery at Yale University just before his first birthday, allowing him to hear almost perfectly. On 2 October 2015, Rippon publicly came out as gay.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2018 Winter Olympics, Pyeongchang (born 9 February 2018). Notes: Figure skating competitor
- Health : Job related injury 6 January 2017 (Sprained left ankle and fractured 5th metatarsal bone in left foot)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "Born on November 11" , "On my way to good old Scranton, Pa. Going home to see my family" , "I love everyone! Being 25 is way better than being 24 already. Thank you for the birthday messages :)" (posted 12 Nov 2014) , "I just found out my rising sign is Sagittarius" , "Me wondering what the world has in store for me now that I know who I truly am. A Scorpio/Sagittarius" , "OMFG MOON SIGN IN ARIES. Who am I?" . A speculative time of 9 AM gives this combination.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.70 m/ 5 ft 7 in)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Ears (Congenital)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Ears, before age 1)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of sixth)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Born with severe hearing loss)
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (Ice figure skater)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (2016 U.S. national champion)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First openly gay American athlete to qualify for any Winter Olympics)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Rippon Lutz")