Riley, Erin (1997)
|born on||16 October 1997 at 19:51 (= 7:51 PM )|
|Place||Brockton, Massachusetts, 42n05, 71w01|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°39' 05°20 Asc. 04°34'|
American two-year-old homicide victim.
When mail and papers piled up outside the house, neighbors of the Riley family called the police on 12 June 2000. Inside, they found the entire family, Paul, his wife Alicia and their two kids, six-year-old Matthew and two-year-old Erin, all dead of gunshot wounds. They were scattered in various rooms of the house, dead for some two days. Paul's body bore evidence of a self-inflicted gunshot wound and the tragedy was considered murder-suicide. None of their friends, family or neighbors could imagine why this happened.
- child->parent relationship with Riley, Alicia (born 31 January 1963)
- child->parent relationship with Riley, Paul (born 11 July 1947)
- sibling relationship with Riley, Matthew (born 28 February 1994)
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Family shot to death)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age two)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker