|Birthname||Kyle E. Richards|
|born on||11 January 1969 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°43' 28°16 Asc. 10°35'|
American actress, television personality, memoirist and philanthropist. She began her career as a child actress, appearing in a recurring role on the popular television series Little House on the Prairie, and in several horror films, including The Car (1977), Tobe Hooper's Eaten Alive (1977), and John Carpenter's cult classic Halloween (1978). Since 2010, she has appeared on the American reality television series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Richards' siblings are actress-philanthropist, Kathy Hilton, her older half-sister from her mother's first marriage to Lawrence Avanzino (born 1959), and actress Kim Richards (born 1964). Fashion designer, Nicky Hilton, and socialite, Paris Hilton, are her nieces.
In 1988, at the age of 18, Richards married Guraish Aldjufrie from Indonesia while she was pregnant with their daughter Farrah (b. 1988), but they separated in 1990 and divorced two years later. Richards met second husband Mauricio Umansky, a Los Angeles real estate agent, in 1994. The couple wed on 20 January 1996, when Kyle was 4 months pregnant. Their daughter Alexia was born on 18 June 1996. The couple went on to have two more daughters, Sophia (b. 2000) and Portia (b. 2008).
- has other family relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1983) (born 5 October 1983). Notes: Niece
- has other family relationship with Hilton, Paris (born 17 February 1981). Notes: Niece
- Relationship : Marriage 1988 (Guraish Aldjufrie)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1992 (Guraish Aldjufrie)
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "I'm a Capricorn, Leo rising, moon in Libra" . Other details from California Birth Index. A speculative time of 7pm gives this combination.
On season 10 episode 6 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she says at the 4:38 mark that her time is 6:30pm.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer ("Little House on the Prairie")
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills")