|Birthname||David Read Richards|
|born on||10 June 1933 at 21:05 (= 9:05 PM )|
|Place||Waco, Texas, 31n33, 97w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°44' 00°51 Asc. 12°02'|
American political activist and lawyer who built a practice dealing with civil-rights plaintiffs, newspapers and labour unions, and also won several landmark cases, including a voting-rights lawsuit that went to the Supreme Court.
He married high school sweetheart Ann Willis in 1953 and they had four children, Cecile, Daniel, Clark, and Ellen. After his divorce from Ann in 1980, Richards married his second wife, Sandy Hauser, with whom he had two children, Sam and Hallie.
His first wife, Ann Richards, served as the 45th Governor of Texas from 1991 to 1995.
- spouse relationship with Richards, Ann (1933) (born 1 September 1933). Notes: 1953-1980
- Relationship : Marriage 1953 (Ann Willis)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1980 (Ann Willis)
- Relationship : Marriage 1983 (Sandy Hauser)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Ann Richards, 1953-1980)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Sandy Hauser, 1983-)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (First wife became Governor of Texas)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Civil-rights lawyer)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democrat)