Ribbentrop, Joachim Von
|Birthname||Joachim Ulrich Friederich Willy Ribbentrop|
|born on||30 April 1893 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Wesel, Germany, 51n40, 6e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°55' 00°01 Asc. 18°24'|
German top diplomatic agent for Hitler. A foreign minister from 1938-1945, he helped engineer the seizure of Austria, the partition of Czechoslovakia and the alliances with Italy and Japan. Everyone in the Nazi party, except Hitler, thought him stupid, a boor and an ass, making one faux pas after another. He was reportedly described as, "Such an imbecile, he is a freak of nature." Goering called him "Germany's No.1 parrot." The French Ambassador said, "I can not speak to him, he listens only to himself."
After the Allied victory, he was tried for war crimes and convicted.
Ribbontrop was hanged on 16 October 1946 in Nuremberg, Germany.
- associate relationship with Berber, Fritz (born 27 November 1898)
- associate relationship with Luther, Martin (1895) (born 16 December 1895)
- Work : New Job 1938 (Foreign Minister)
Sy Scholfield provided birth/baptismal entry from German Archives.
Same data in Gauquelin Vol. 3/2021.
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Devoid of social graces)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (War criminal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Foreign Minister)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book