|Birthname||James Michael Nugent Reyne|
|born on||19 May 1957 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Jos, Nigeria, 9n55, 8e53|
|Timezone||WAT h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°47' 28°23 Asc. 18°37'|
Australian rock musician and singer-songwriter both in solo work and, from 1978 until 1986, with the band Australian Crawl. Their most popular songs are "Reckless", "Beautiful People", "Errol", "The Boys Light Up", "Things Don't Seem", "Oh No Not You Again" and "Downhearted".
His younger brother, actor and musician David Reyne, was also born in Nigeria. The family moved to Victoria, Australia in late 1959, where a younger sister Elisabeth was born.
Reyne appeared in the 1983 TV drama miniseries Return to Eden as Greg Marsden. He also played Tina Turner's manager in the 1993 bio-movie about Turner's life What's Love Got to Do with It. In 2005 Reyne appeared as a guest actor in the telemovie The Postcard Bandit, which used music by Australian Crawl in its soundtrack.
James Reyne is the father of Neighbours actor Jaime-Robbie Reyne. He lives on the Mornington Peninsula and has a daughter. On 13 May 2017, he married Leanne Woolrich.
- associate relationship with Gilling, Rebecca (born 3 November 1953). Notes: Co-stars in 1983 mini-series "Return to Eden"
From him, quoted in A Handbook of Astrology for Australia & New Zealand by Jane Bennett and Craig McIntosh (Greenhouse, 1986), page 191.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Jaime-Robbie Reyne, actor)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Australian Crawl)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, piano, harmonica)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.