|Birthname||Luis Alfredo Revilla Urcia|
|born on||12 October 1971 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Trujillo, Peru, 8s07, 79w02|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°10' 11°39 Asc. 28°37'|
Peruvian politician and LGBT activist, she was the first openly transgender person to become a councilor in Peru. A member of the Movimiento Regional para el Desarrollo con Seguridad y Honradez (MDSH) party, she served as Provincial Mayor of Trujillo from 2015 to 2018.
During the 2017 Peru Census, Revilla's gender identity was respected and she was registered as a woman. That same year, on International Women's Day, Mayor of Trujillo Elidio Espinoza presented her with a medal from the Provincial Municipality of Trujillo to award her for her activism in the transgender community. She also participated in International LGBT Pride Day to support LGBT rights in Trujillo. In 2019, she was nominated for the Orden al Mérito de la Mujer.
Luisa Revilla died of COVID-19 on 15 April 2021 at the age of 49.
Birth certificate in hand, copy on file.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (COVID-19)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transgender M-to-F
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (COVID-19)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (LGBT rights advocate)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (MDSH)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Notable : Awards : Public Service
- Notable : Famous : First in Field