|born on||15 August 1940 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Rabat, Morocco, 34n02, 6w51|
|Timezone||+01 h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°31' 24°39 Asc. 21°34'|
Israeli comedian, movie actor, director, producer and screenwriter, he is the winner of three Ophir Awards - two as the best lead actor and one for life achievement. Among the most prominent and important figures in Israeli cinema, he is a star of the Israeli movie genre known as bourekas films.
Israeli newspaper Haaretz described Revach's films as a "peculiarly Israeli genre of comic melodramas or tearjerkers... based on ethnic stereotypes that flourished [in Israel] in the 1960s and 1970s."
Some of his films, notably Hasamba (1971), Charlie Ve'hetzi (1974) and Hagiga B'Snuker (1975), developed a local cult following.
Eyal Ben-Aharon quotes Dan Herman. No birth time was given only that he has Scorpio rising. 13.30 BST gives 15 Scorpio rising.
Eyal quoting the newspaper Lahiton for 2pm.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Bourekas film star)