|Birthname||Judith Arlene Resnik|
|born on||5 April 1949 at 06:52 (= 06:52 AM )|
|Place||Akron, Ohio, 41n05, 81w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°22' 02°33 Asc. 03°29'|
American astronaut. An honor student with a B.A. in Electrical Engineering, she began her training as an astronaut in March 1978. Her first shuttle flight was aboard the Discovery 8/30/1984, lasting six days and winning accolades for her solar experiments.
She was married and divorced.
Resnik was one of seven astronauts on the Space Shuttle Challenger which exploded on blastoff 1/28/1986; 11:39 AM EST, Cape Canaveral, FL.
- associate relationship with McAuliffe, Christa (born 2 September 1948). Notes: "Challenger" crew
- compare to chart of Space: Challenger Disaster (born 28 January 1986). Notes: Crew member
B.C. in hand Edith Custer, obtained by Arlene Deangelus
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Spaceship exploded)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, divorced)
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical (Electrical Engineering)
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women