|Birthname||Willÿ Julius Reske|
|born on||25 September 1897 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Königsberg/Ostpreussen, Germany, 54n43, 20e30|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°23' 14°19 Asc. 06°36'|
German-American noted organist and composer who wrote the music to several LDS hymns, two of which are in the current edition of the hymn book of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).
Reske played the organ at German Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Paul's for 33 years. He composed hundreds of hymns and organ pieces.
Reske joined the LDS Church in 1922 in Germany. He married Martha Louise Wiemer in 1923. In 1926 Reske emigrated to Brooklyn, New York. Reske died on 17 September 1991, aged 93, in Fultonville, New York.
- Relationship : Marriage 1923 (Martha Louise Wiemer)
- Family : Change residence 1926 (Emigrated to USA)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin Provincial Archives.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (German emigrant to USA)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (LDS Church)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Organist)