|born on||16 October 1937 at 17:21 (= 5:21 PM )|
|Place||Schenectady, New York, 42n49, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°08' 13°38 Asc. 28°47'|
American psychologist, astrologer, and student of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh in the mid-1970s. Grew up in an abusive household. Tall, thin, energetic, and very intense and charismatic, he led EST-style encounter groups in the 1970s, taught college psychology courses in the 1980s, and led Gurdjieff groups in the 1980s and 1990s while maintaining a private psychology practice. Married and divorced once and had two children.
Died after a brief unspecified illness, 18 February, 2016.
- (has as) guru relationship with Rajneesh, Bhagwan Shree (born 11 December 1931)
Lisa quotes him.
- Traits : Personality : Active
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Confrontational)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Routine physical abuse of mother by father)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (2)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Owned several rental properties)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (2 or more trips to India)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Cult follower (Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Taught college psychology)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Had PhD; practiced conseling, hypnotherpy, and corporate mentoring)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Used astrology in conjunction with psychotherapy)
- Vocation : Religion : Metaphysical (Led Gurdjieff groups)