|born on||14 February 1938 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Starnes, Illinois, 39n48, 89w38|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°59' 19°48 Asc. 06°47'|
American pilot, a nice, thoughtful and helpful person who was easily taken advantage of. A flair for the dramatic was one of the quirks of his personality. He owned a 6,000 square foot house on a section of land and had a big wine cellar and was a gardener. Despite the fact that his house was so large, he drove junky cars and let machinery lay outside to rust and weather.
He was married twice and was a heavy drinker.
- spouse relationship with Secretary: Legal 9914 (born 24 April 1945)
Arbogast quotes him
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Thoughtful, nice, helpful)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Wino)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Big house, trashy yard)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial