|born on||25 January 1929 at 03:05 (= 03:05 AM )|
|Place||Middle City, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°53' 05°25 Asc. 03°36'|
American pilot, a gentle, nice and calm devotee of Sai Baba; on occasion he makes pilgrimages to India. Baba allegedly materialized a gold chain for him, which he later lost.
He caught his wife cheating on him; the divorce cost him a half million dollars. He is currently a vegetarian, but was once a gambler and chaser.
Arbogast quotes him
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Calm, gentle, nice)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Cost a half million dollars)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Wife cheating on him)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gambler (Formerly)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Follower of Sai Baba)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial