|born on||4 November 1912 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Starks, USA, 30n19, 93w40|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°21' 21°46 Asc. 15°33'|
American nurse for her entire life. She lived in her family's home for her entire life as well, first with her mother, then with her sister. As the right man never found her, she was never married.
Died on 2/05/1978.
T. Pat Davis quotes B.C. in MH, 4/1983
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Nurse)
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime (With family)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Socially introverted)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (R.N.)