Research:Medical: Polio 10208
|born on||21 May 1946 at 10:10 (= 10:10 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°04' 01°52 Asc. 12°31'|
American case of polio 7/28/1948 who suffered through multiple hospitalizations and multiple surgeries, 1952, 1954 and 1956, on his deformed right leg. On 3/13/1963, 10:00 PM, he was in a car accident where the driver was killed and he had his leg nearly severed. He applied the tourniquet himself while waiting for the ambulance. It was the same leg that had suffered through polio and surgeries. The leg was amputated when he was taken to the hospital, and followed with corrective surgery on September 1963. Through it all, he maintained a witty, charming disposition that endeared him to many. He began college February 1965.
In the Fall of 1969, his dad had a head-on car collision that left him 75% disabled.
- Health : Medical procedure 1952 (1954 and 1956, Operation to straighten right leg)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 13 March 1963 at 10:00 PM (Auto accident, loss of leg)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family trauma 1969 (Father in auto accident, 75% disabled)
Donna Spalding quotes his mom
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Polio (Age two)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Right leg amputated)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Severe auto)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Multiple)
- Family : Parenting : Primary care of elderly (Father in auto accident)