|born on||18 December 1954 at 08:10 (= 08:10 AM )|
|Place||Aurora, Illinois, 41n46, 88w19|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°08' 12°49 Asc. 07°38'|
American woman with Multiple Sclerosis. Suffers from an especially severe form of M.S., with both psysical and cognitive disabilities resulting. The physical effects include tremors, hearing loss, and confinement to a wheelchair. Cognitive effects include memory loss, confusion, and overall inability to think clearly. Initially diagnosed in the early 2000s, she’s needed round-the-clock carers since about 2012, though exact dates are not available. Interestingly, she predicted her own M.S. at least ten years before the diagnosis, when her arm went numb one time.
Before the M.S. struck, she was a talented artist who, as a hobby, created unique, highly detailed figures in clay. She was intelligent and attended college, though she didn't graduate. She worked in the same low paying retail sales job for at least a decade and a half, despite hating the job. Always a night owl, she suffered from depression and indecision, and also found time management difficult.
Married at least once, no children.
Lisa quotes her (prior to M.S.).
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Attended college, but did not graduate)
- Traits : Personality : Night Owl
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Tended to avoid change and taking initiative)
- Traits : Personality : Other Personality (Difficulty with time management)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Multiple Sclerosis (Severe case)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Work : Hates job
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Worked at same store for at least 15 years)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Lived on trust fund established by her parents)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Created figures in clay)
- Vocation : Misc. : Store clerk