Research:Law, Police Officer 10674
|born on||26 July 1947 at 06:24 (= 06:24 AM )|
|Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma, 36n09, 96w00|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°40' 20°44 Asc. 13°35'|
American police officer who became a security guard in 1988.
She was married three times. She had one son with her first marriage, but her husband was granted custody of him at the time of their divorce. Three pregnancies resulted in miscarriages, including twins in May 1967. Her second marriage produced a son and a daughter, but was abusive. Her husband often beat her, causing her to develop amnesia. After roaming the street after one beating, she was picked up by police who took her to a hospital and called her mother.
Medical problems abounding, she has had gallbladder surgery, a tubal ligation and her head and neck injured. In mid-1956 she fell on her face after being pushed down a park slide. The injury resulted in blindness and a tumor behind one of her eyeballs. In the Fall of 1956 she went to a healing service conducted by Oral Roberts. He prayed for her and laid his hand on her head, causing the tumor to instantly disappear. She was able to see out of both of her eyes and has kept the healing ever since the service.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 1956 (Pushed down slide)
- Health : Miraculous healing 1956 (Of tumor behind eye)
- Work : New Job 1988 (Guard)
Bess Turner quotes her
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Spontaneous healing (Blindness cured by prayer)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Amnesia)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Cured through miracle)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Tubal ligation/ Vasectomy (Tubal ligation)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Gallbladder)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (By husband)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (Three, including twins)
- Vocation : Law : Police