|born on||1 June 1934 at 07:20 (= 07:20 AM )|
|Place||Pekin, Illinois, 40n34, 89w38|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°21' 00°52 Asc. 18°34'|
American contractor, built houses at a good profit, but usually always had lawsuits pending because he charged more than he contracted for, taking advantage of people. He often was helped financially by his father-in-law.
He was born by Caesarean section. A tornado between the ages of two and three took all of his home except for the dining room, where he was crouched under the table.
As a private pilot, he was advised against flying his plane in bad weather on 2/13/1972, but ignored the warnings. He crashed and killed both himself and his wife in the mountains of Tennessee.
- spouse relationship with Accident: Fatality 7889 (born 1 December 1936)
- Misc. : Trauma from Nature 1937 (Tornado destoyed his house)
T.P. Davis quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane, fatal)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Survived a tornado as child)
- Lifestyle : Home : Property damage (Childhood home destroyed by tornado)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Overcharged people)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Vocation : Building Trades : Contractor
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private