Research:Child Abuse Victim 9188
|born on||19 August 1942 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||25°35' 22°03 Asc. 20°18'|
American child abuse victim through her pre-teen years physically and mentally by her parents. At 13 she was finally placed in a foster home, spending the rest of her teen years in various institutions. In spite of her childhood, she received a good education and is listed in "Who's Who of American Women."
In 1980 she was diagnosed with cancer of the cervix. She lost jobs, became depressed and found that both her beau and friends were not supportive.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1955 (Placed in foster homes from then on)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1980 (Cervical cancer)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1980 (Depressed period)
Given by her in Dell 5/1980
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Cervix)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (After job loss)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (By both parents)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Who's Who of American Women)