|born on||25 March 1928 at 13:35 (= 1:35 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°00' 01°01 Asc. 08°53'|
American bisexual female who served in the Marines for six months in 1953 and hated it. She worked as a cocktail waitress in 1958 before finding work she liked in clinics as a medical assistant. She had wanted to be a doctor when she was a kid.
From 1958-1963, she lived with a female lover. She then took a male lover, with whom she had a daughter on 10/17/1965. Intermittently, she went through long periods of celibacy.
Deeply idealistic, she felt that she had a destiny to build a clinic someday that would incorporate both technology and new age healing methods. She was also interested in the occult, UFO's and numerology.
- Social : Joined group 1953 (Marines for six months, hated it)
- Work : New Job 1958 (Cocktail waitress)
LMR quotes her, 1972, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Five years)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Five years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Occult groups, UFO's)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Long periods of celibacy)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Waiter/ Waitress (Cocktail waitress)
- Vocation : Medical : Technician (Assistant)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Marines)