|born on||21 March 1953 at 06:37 (= 06:37 AM )|
|Place||San Bernardino, California, 34n07, 117w18|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°41' 22°06 Asc. 16°28'|
American self-professed victim of life. He was married four times (the first time at 16, not a legal marriage) to husky women whom he claims physically abused him. The first and fourth marriages were less than two years; all ended in divorce. He has two kids with his third wife. Slight in stature, Larry is 5' 4", 120 lbs.
Manipulative, depressed, aggressive and cocky when drunk, he has spent years abusing drugs, alcohol and his own body. He chooses shifty and sneaky friends and claims consistently that he gets bad deals or is being cheated. By his 40's he had emphysema and arthritis and had spent jail time for a total of 430 days; at least four misdemeanors. His history included a motorcycle accident in mid-1980 that left him in intensive care for two months. One leg was rebuilt with artificial materials and the bone is still visible at one place of the leg.
The eldest of two kids, he was the son of an accountant and a bookkeeper who always had money problems. It was a normal upbringing; dad was strongly religious. When Larry was 14, his parent's marriage began to unravel and the following year they divorced. His dad was given custody of Larry; his sister went to joint custody. It was then that Larry began to rebel. He dropped out of school at 16 and joined the Air Force the following year. He was AOL so often that he was dishonorably discharged.
The longest job that he has ever held was that of a helicopter mechanic for somewhere around 5 or 6 years. He has worked as a janitor, a commercial painter 2-4 years, (drinking heavily at that time) an assembly plant worker and various odd jobs.
C. Schneider quotes his father
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Dropped out of school)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Cocky when drunk, picks fights with huge men)
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Insecure, plays victim role)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Arthritis
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Emphysema (Initiated by cigerette smoking)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Motorcycle, left crippled)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two, younger sister)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When in his teens)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three legal)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Claims physically abused by wives)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One boy and one girl)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Imprisoned for multiple misdemeanors)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Air Force, dishonorable discharge)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro pitcher, minor league)