Research:Accident: Fatality 14508
|born on||24 July 1971 at 06:06 (= 06:06 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°55' 24°53 Asc. 05°47'|
American female, raised in Texas from age seven with her retired mom. When she was seven, having the house broken into was traumatic. She dropped out of school to become a dancer but found that she hated that as much as school. She stayed with friends in Mexico, coming home periodically for job interviews. She was in a motorcycle accident on the international bridge between U.S. and Mexico at Laredo, TX on 1/13/1988, 11:00 AM. There were three on the bike and she had no helmet. She died 1/14/1988, 7:00 AM. Her organs and eyes were donated.
- Death by Accident 14 January 1988 at 07:00 AM in Laredo, TX (Motorcycle accident the prior day)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances Gonzales quotes personal acquaintance with the case in MH 4/1988
- Traits : Body : Other body (Donated her organs and eyes at her death)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Motorcycle)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hates job (Dancing)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Motorcycle, no helmet)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 16)