Research:Accident: Fatality 10367
|born on||2 November 1946 at 14:55 (= 2:55 PM )|
|Place||Augusta, Maine, 44n19, 69w47|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°48' 17°01 Asc. 00°51'|
American Caesarean baby preemie two months. Her Dad and pregnant Mom, both age 22, went hunting 11/02/1946. Just before 1:00 PM Dad accidentally shot Mom in the abdomen. Delivered in less than two hours, she had a bullet in her left thigh. She died from an embolism resulting from the wound at about 20 hours old.
- Health : Violent trauma 2 November 1946 (Accidentally shot wife in abdomen, injuring fetus)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dacosta Williams collection, AFA
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Gunshot prior to birth)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality (Lived 20 hours)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Premature two months)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Dad accidentially shot mom prior to baby's birth)