Research:Accident: Burned 44299
|born on||23 May 1942 at 10:04 (= 10:04 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°14' 26°50 Asc. 14°41'|
Australian accident case, badly scalded with boiling water that spilled over her face at c. age two. When she was six, they moved to Melbourne where she had seven surgical procedures to her eye and face. The cosmetic surgery was highly successful, leaving her an attractive girl with no visible scars.
Marina became a hairdresser with her own business. She married but was widowed when her husband was killed in a car accident; no kids. In 1983, she moved from Melbourne to West Australia.
- Family : Change residence 1983 (To West Australia)
Elva Howson collection from her
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Severely scalded)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Numerous procedures)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Husband killed)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Hair stylist)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Salon)