Research:Accident: Burned 44272
|born on||23 August 1980 at 03:25 (= 03:25 AM )|
|Place||Frankston, Australia, 38s08, 145e07|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°45' 14°29 Asc. 27°51'|
Australian accident case, severely burned and in an intensive care unit for weeks after the family home caught fire on 7/27/1996, 4:30 AM AEST. Andrew later underwent many skin grafts while in the hospital for 18 months, at times on the edge of death. He will be permanently scarred and partially disabled.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 27 July 1996 at 04:30 AM in Melbourne, Australia (Severely burned in house fire, age 16)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Elva Howson collection from B.R.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Severely burned in house fire)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Numerous surgical procedures)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Skin grafts)