|Birthname||Patty Lou Pashong|
|born on||4 May 1929 at 07:38 (= 07:38 AM )|
|Place||Des Moines, Iowa, 41n36, 93w37|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°35' 12°43 Asc. 25°47'|
American writer and editor who served as editor-in-chief of Architectural Digest magazine from 1975 until 2010. She founded the Arthur Rense Prize poetry award. Rense also transformed the cooking magazine Bon Appétit into its modern format, was editor-in-chief of GEO, and wrote a mystery novel, Manor House (Doubleday, 1997).
Rense wrote Architectural Digest: Autobiography of a Magazine 1920–2010 in October 2018, which tells the story of Architectural Digest during her tenure as editor. She increased its circulation to more than 850,000 from 50,000 during her tenure.
Paige Rense married four times and had seven stepchildren. She died on 1 January 2021 at age 91.
- spouse relationship with Noland, Kenneth (born 10 April 1924). Notes: 1994-2010
In May 2021 Sy Scholfield provided the birth certificate, copy on file, and upgraded rating to "BC/BR in hand".
(Previously same data was given by Dana Haynes who quoted her, client).
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Seven stepchildren)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Detective/ Mystery
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Beauty book)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor of Architectual Digest)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Arthur Rense Prize poetry award)