|born on||21 March 1885 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 18, France, 48n5332, 2e2040|
|Timezone||LMT m2e2040 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°18' 05°10 Asc. 29°34'|
French stage and film actor from a noted family. He was the son of the impressionist painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir and elder brother of the film director Jean Renoir. He is also noted for being the first actor to play Georges Simenon's character Inspector Jules Maigret. His best remembered role is Jėricho the ragman in Children of Paradise (Les Enfants du Paradis, 1945).
Pierre Renoir's son was the cinematographer Claude Renoir (1913–1993), who is not to be confused with another brother, also called Claude Renoir, known as 'Coco' (1901–1969).
Pierre Renoir divorced his first wife Véra Sergine, then in 1925 married Marie-Louise Iribe, whom he divorced in 1933, before marrying Elisa Ruis in 1940.
He died on 11 March 1952, aged 66, in Paris.
- associate relationship with Baty, Gaston (born 26 May 1885)
- lover relationship with Colonna-Romano, Gabrielle (born 17 January 1883)
- child->parent relationship with Renoir, Pierre-Auguste (born 25 February 1841)
- spouse relationship with Iribe, Marie-Louise (born 29 November 1894). Notes: 1925-1933
- spouse relationship with Sergine, Véra (born 18 August 1884). Notes: 1914-1925
- sibling relationship with Renoir, Claude (born 4 August 1901)
- sibling relationship with Renoir, Jean (born 15 September 1894)
- Relationship : Marriage 1925 (Marie-Louise Iribe)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1933 (Marie-Louise Iribe)
- Relationship : Marriage 1940 (Elisa Ruis)
Originally this entry had 1:30 PM, quoting Gauquelin Vol 5/663.
The time was changed to 6 pm, according to birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET (Silent Film) collection: "L’heure indiquée par Michel Gauquelin est l’heure de la déclaration à l’état civil et non de la naissance" (The hour quoted by Michel Gauquelin is the time of the declaration to the civil register, not the birth time).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father and brother)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage and film)