|Birthname||Jack Harris Reno|
|born on||30 November 1935 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Ottumwa, Iowa, 41n00, 92w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°38' 04°51 Asc. 02°31'|
American country singer, he appeared at the Grand Ole Opry in the 1960s and played with Waylon Jennings and Dolly Parton. He recorded seven albums and scored 12 hits on the American country music charts, including "Hitchin' a Ride", "Repeat After Me" and "I Want One".
In addition, he was a long-time country music DJ, with stints in Cincinnati, Ohio and Omaha, Nebraska.
Reno died of brain cancer on 1 November 2008 at age 72 in Florence, Kentucky.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file. The birth time could be 12:30 PM or 12:36 PM.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Brain)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Brain cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (DJ)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Country)