|born on||22 February 1864 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Châlons-du-Maine, France, 48n0950, 0w3832|
|Timezone||LMT m0w3832 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°03' 29°25 Asc. 03°12'|
French writer of fiction, and a diarist and playwright, most famous for the works Poil de carotte (Carrot Top) (1894) and Les Histoires Naturelles (Nature Stories) (1896). Among his other works are Le Plaisir de rompre (The Pleasure of Breaking) (1898) and Huit jours à la campagne (A Week in the Country) (1906). He put out a total of 17 volumes of journals, haunted by his need for catharsis that rose from the misery he felt as a child from a lack of affection.
Renard married and had two children. He died of arteriosclerosis in Paris on 22 May 1910, aged 46.
- associate relationship with Samain, Albert (born 3 April 1858)
- friend relationship with Capus, Alfred (born 25 November 1857)
- friend relationship with Coolus, Romain (born 25 May 1868)
- friend relationship with Rostand, Edmond (born 1 April 1868)
Gauquelin Vol 6/680
Sy Scholfield cites same data from birth certificate quoted in "Jules Renard" by Maurice Toesca (Albin Michel, 1976), p. 13: "Le 23 février 1864, à une heure de l'après-midi, M. François Renard se présente devant le maire de Châlons-du-Maine, petite commune du canton d'Argentré dans l'arrondissement ... «Hier, 22 février, mon épouse, Anne-Rose Colin, sans profession, âgée de vingt-sept ans, est accouchée, à neuf heures du matin, dans son domicile, d'un enfant de sexe masculin... »"
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Arteriosclerosis)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Neglect (Lack of affection)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Miserable childhood)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Military : Military service (1885–1886)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Socialist)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of Chitry)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Diariest)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels, short stories)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script