|Birthname||Reiser, Leslie Oliver|
|born on||15 November 1895 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Columbus, Ohio, 39n58, 83w00|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°12' 10°55 Asc. 07°29'|
Philosopher, professor and author, best known for his book "Cosmic Humanism," 1966.
Popular with his students and always willing to give them extra attention, Reiser was Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh for 50 years. He was open to any ideas, no matter how unconventional or outrageous, and was a gentle man with strong convictions. He was the author of numerous books including "The Alchemy of Light and Color," 1928, "Humanistic Logic," 1929, and "Cosmic Humanism and World Unity," 1974. His last book, "The Intent of Creation," was published four years after his death.
Reiser died on 6/06/1974.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1928 ("The Alchemy of Light and Color")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1966 ("Cosmic Humanism")
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 June 1974 (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1978 ("The Intent of Creation")
Dane Rudhyar quotes him
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Professor for 50 years)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Philosophy at University of Pittsburgh)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy