|born on||7 July 1964 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Albuquerque, New Mexico, 35n05, 106w39|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°46' 23°46 Asc. 18°56'|
American film and television actress known for her roles in When Harry Met Sally..., Masque of the Red Death, A League of Their Own, and Apollo 13.
She is the daughter of filmmaker Penny Marshall and her first husband Michael Henry. She was adopted by Marshall's second husband, filmmaker Rob Reiner, taking the Reiner family name. She is filmmaker Garry Marshall's niece.
- child->parent relationship with Marshall, Penny (born 15 October 1943)
- child->adoptive parent relationship with Reiner, Rob (born 6 March 1947)
- other kin relationship with Marshall, Garry (born 13 November 1934). Notes: Uncle/ niece
Sy Scholfield quotes her mother's autobiography, My Mother was Nuts: A Memoir by Penny Marshall (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2012), p. 66: "on the afternoon of July 7, 1964, amid much relief ... I gave birth to a baby girl." Place from birth report, Albuquerque Journal, 9 July 1964, p. 8.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)