|Birthname||Rudolf Wilhelm Reichert|
|born on||30 August 1896 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°10' 21°49 Asc. 07°45'|
German actor, comedian and singer. In 1931 he invented the Swabian characters "Häberle and Pfleiderer" together with Oscar Heiler. Until the 1940s, the comedic duo had great success on the variety stages in southern Germany. In the 1950s and 1960s, the two artists became popular through regular radio and later television programs.
Willy Reichert published numerous books and poetry in the Swabian dialect, and was awarded the Great Cross of Merit in 1956. He lived with his wife Elisabeth and two children in Mietenkam in Chiemgau, where he died on 8 December 1973 at the age of 77.
Gauquelin vol. 5 quotes birth record.
In June 2020 Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran birth and baptism registry entry (1896, no. 121) and upgraded rating to BC/BR in hand.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Poet